Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday the 12th weight chart

It is starting to scare me a little bit.  I'm starting to put on weight but I believe it is mainly water.  Just waiting for everything to come crashing down on me.  The last time I worked hard to bring my weight up was just prior to Thanksgiving of last year.  Got to a 149 lbs and was super happy but then we know how fast I came crashing down and spent the week of xmas in the hospital and came out 25 lbs lighter.

Anyway here is the current weight chart as of today:


Notice all the stats are in the positive now and not negative (loss) figures ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks