Sunday, June 24, 2012

My give a -----

Had a NORMAL bowel movement this morning.... A NORMAL one you HEAR ME ~  ~! ! ! ! ! ! !  Absolutely in-frikken-credible.  Here are my weight stats as of this AM:


Last 10 days stats are pretty good and I/we cannot figure out what I am doing  so different as to cause this to happen.  I am hitting the 2 year mark where all the docs agree that by this time I should be normalizing.  In essence if the small intestine was to expand to compensate for being so short it would occur with this time period.  Maybe they got something right !  !  !


On an emotional high right now.......




*****************************************************************
Not very nice but I'm posting anyway.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks