Monday, June 25, 2012

Hematology doctor appointment

Let's get yesterday out of the way.  

First time in many - many - many years that I have went to church just to go to church.  I had made a promise to my wife that if my body started working a little better that I would go to church with her.  

Yesterday was that day.  Won't say a lot about it with the exceptions of how people dress today is way different than how it used to be when I was a regular church goer (40 years ago) and what the sermon was about (still not quite sure).  According to their website (yeah I looked it up) it was about
The Founding and History of Modern IsraelPowerpoint
Microsoft Word
(Part of the Genesis series).

  Afterwards went to  Bath  and Body in the mall to get some air fresheners which we got.   We are going to hand them to the grand kids when they walk in the door for the 4th of July visit.  Then went to get something to eat before going home.  

Picked out a place less that 1/2 mile from the house but had never been to before.


They recommended and we chose the crispy chicken or the Honey garlic sauce, chile oil, rice sticks, scallions, and red bell peppers dish called Honey Seared Vegetarian Stock Velvet Picture of Honey Seared
We both had that but instead of white rice I had the Thai fried rice.


Have to admit it was really good.  Not sure if the pic below is it or not but you get the general idea.


************************************************************

Now for today.

I had an 7:45 AM appointment with my Hematology (blood) doctor.  According to their scales and with me having shorts, Golf shirt, socks, and underwear on I weighed in at 144.8 lbs.  Not sure I understand the rationale but the paperwork looks like this:  

Weight:   144.8 (High)   

Whats with the high?  I guess I must be overweight according to their charts or whatever. Sheesh

Had labs drawn and received the results.  As of today I do not have to have the bone marrow testing done because my iron levels, although still low, were within accepted parameters.  I would add all the lab results here but just got lazy.  Maybe scan and add them later.

I feel so good ! !  ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks