Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nothing Special

Just a quick Yesterday was another great day, so great that I am really expecting to fall down.  I walked so much that I hurt today but that is a good thing.  I visited the new Harbor Freight store on Corrales/Old Airport road, went to Big Lots, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and the new Dick's Sporting Goods store and the finale was going to KABOOM-Test Labs.  Just being out for that amount of time - -wait I forgot about going to Savers and Goodwill also - - with worrying about having to go to the bathroom is so cool  ! !! 







Found some yard games for the grand kids, Ladder Toss, Corn Hole (stupid name!!) and washers but am not sure if we will buy that one.
Dicks had the nicest one but then we found out that they already owned them.  Bummer...
But then we found this at Walmart:



and bought it along with  this one:



Lets hope they don't have these...

Also think maybe we are going to buy the marshmallow shooting gun.  That ought to make the daughter happy - -grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks