Friday, June 1, 2012

Coumadin Level for 31 May 12

Coumadin Level for 31 May 12 was 3.4.  Doc said not to worry to much about it.  Scheduled to go back in 2 weeks.  Wonder when we will get this to level out?  Went to Lowes and picked up some red bark mulch and a box of fake stone borders.

Today I did the yards, put the mulch down, and placed the fake stone border around the rear pine tree.  Does make it look better.

Felling pretty good again.  Makes it about a week straight I've felt good.  Since today is national doughnut day I should have went to Krispy Kreme and got a free doughnut if I would have bought a cup of coffee.  Wonder if it is too late... hmmmmmmmmmmm........

Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks