Friday, June 22, 2012

B-12 shot

Received my 2nd vitamin B-12 shot yesterday afternoon and I must say the nurse did a good job.  Never even felt it go in whereas the last weeks shot hurt like the dickens.  I kinda think I know why too.  I watched the nurse this time and I saw that she changed needles.  I asked her about that and she said that she uses a bigger gauge needle to draw in the B-12 liquid and then changes it out for a smaller gauge when she uses it on me.  Makes a ton of sense now that I know that so maybe the other nurse never changed out the needle and I got 'big' one.

Once again I will say (hope I don't jinx myself ....hope I don't jinx myself....hope I don't jinx myself....hope I don't jinx myself)
This is the 4th week in a row that I have felt wonderful.  I guess my emotional well being is tied directly into my physical well being, something I never quite realized before.  

Just some info about how to Select the Correct Needle Size For an Injection


http://pcos.about.com/od/medication1/qt/needlesize.htm

Don't quite understand why the web address does not show up as a link but you can just copy and paste into your browser and it will work.  Some interesting information there.
************************************************************
Ran across this on Facebook and unabashedly copied it.

Ain't it the truth...



TESTING  Some different smiles- - - - - - -





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks