Friday, June 8, 2012

Suicide

Bob Welch, a former member of Fleetwood Mac who went on to write songs and record several hits during a solo career, died Thursday of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said. He was 65.  Story here:   http://music.yahoo.com/news/former-fleetwood-mac-member-bob-welch-dead-65-005513069.html

Not to be all philosophical but at one time I would have ranted and raved about the stupidity of committing suicide.  BUT, after contemplating suicide my self while in a fairly deep depression over how my life changed dramatically because of the intestinal removal, I now can not only sympathize/emphasize but really understand.

Make sense?  I don't think I would have but in all sincerity I contemplated it.

Green_ray_gun.gif - (3K)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks