Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cuisinart

See below for why I'm doing the cost.

Coffee maker originally cost -  including tax:  85.59 

To ship it back it back to Cuisinart has cost:

Shipping paper:  $6.29
Shipping Tape:  $5.99
Total with tax:     $13.14
Shipping via US Postal service:   $11.33
Pay Cuisinart the shipping costs back to me.   $10.00

So now it has a total of: $34.47

So ok - -$85.59
minus $34.47
is - -   $51.12

So would it have been better or just as easy to just buy a new one instead of returning the defective one for either a new one or reconditioned one?

New ones range from $42.00 at Amazon.com Marketplace to $120.00 atAppeal Deals .


Life little dilemmas (well not really)- - Too late now already been shipped back....

***********************************



My job for today is to go out and get some plain wrapping/shipping paper to wrap the Cuisinart box in preparation to ship it to Glendale, AZ.  The center for, I guess, the south west Cuisinart warranty returns.

I probably should have started off this post with our coffee maker just up and died on us.  It has power and all the lights light up but it will not start the brewing process nor do the self-cleaning.  Did a little research on the web and found out this does happen and if within the 3 year warranty period Cuisinart will replace it free with the exception of a $10.00 shipping charge.

Did notice something a little odd, maybe just to me, but both ConAir and Cuisinart are located at the same address.  I guess I could look up whether the parent company owns both or not.  Too lazy to do that.

Looks like today si also going to be a great day.  Already have been to the bathroom twice so I should be good to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks