Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Deserter

 Had a discussion with a friend yesterday evening about this guy (the deserter) so I decided to see what else I could find.  Hey, I even had someone nice enough to comment on it.  And while I totally agree with what she says it just added to me wanting to see what more is out there.  At least on the web.

Regarding David Hemler from the other day where I posted the story of him being a deserter....

Couple of other websites dealing with this puke - -sorry I mean sad human being.




http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=30418   (not because I'm a mean spirited person but I do find this one I as funny because of the mean things other folks have to say.

And under the guise of Categories: SOCIETY'S COLLAPSE, this end of days website covered this story....  God, I am just so out of it....geez

I found this comment on a site and I thinks it articulates almost how I feel.

          "This guy CHOSE to join the Air Force. There was no draft and getting out was easy. What was his problem? He was most likely too lazy to actually live by the rules and decided to just run away. All he had to do was just not do whatever he was told and they would have been happy to get rid of him. (this is the flipping truth!) His family is the ones who have suffered. His poor parents, not knowing if he was alive or dead. That was torture for them. Not to mention the umbrella of suspicion they have lived under all these years. No doubt the FBI, AFOSI, CIA and other agencies have been looking into his family's activities off and on over the years. No he hasn't had to suffer at all, he needs to be court martialled and spend time in prison."

Oh well...... Honor, ethics, commitment....... maybe I am the one out of touch with reality because it does seem like a lot of folks are sticking up for this guy.  Maybe it is just the vocal progressives.. sheesh.. again what the heck do I know.

The New York Times did a little more in depth article.  Worth reading.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/18/wo...ince-1984.html


This comment from the Websleuths.com  forums.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8059731

                   He's not dangerous physically, it's probably what he knows. 
He was a russian linguist was the USAF. 
I had a feeling when I saw Germany. 
My brother was the same, he used to tell me that Germany was the most popular base to be requested. 
My db went to Italy and then the NSA.
They spent alot of time on that guy, doing an extensive background check for that top clearance, training him to speak russian at Lakland AFB, and then he gets the cush base and goes AWOL. IMO he should get more then a slap on the hand but that's
*************************************************************

On a more lighthearted note.

Saw this the other day and I kinda emphasize



And this because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks