Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Midnight snack

Was up at midnight last night having a snack.  The snack consisted of Saltine crackers and a small diet Dr Pepper.  Was it good?  Darned if I know or remember.  What I do remember is me thinking about why I do this blog/journal/ or whatever one wants to call it.  No one reads it or follows it or whatever ones does with these things. So why even do it I thought then decided to go back to sleep.  When I woke up this morning it hit me on why I try to do this everyday.

Follow me here - - In the kitchen I keep a record my weight at the time I get up (either prior to pooping or right after), of when I eat, what I eat, and how much of it I eat (when I remember).  I also annotate when I go to the bathroom and the consistency of my stools.  I realize that sounds nasty but it is a way to figure out what I can eat without any problems and what I eat that causes problems. And stop eating or doing it.

Log book looks like this:  SkilCraft Memorandum Book, Ruled, 8-1/2" x 11", 50 Sheets/PD, 12/PK




On line I keep a record of my weight and my blood pressure... which reminds me be back in a sec....................... Ok done...

Side note.  On face Book I posted a picture of some snacks I bought at Smith's grocery store as a kinda of joke.  On the surface it looks really bad and was reflected on some of the comments I received.  Let me show you a picture:

The next cholesterol check I get done I will call this posting up and show the results.  I will show, whomever, how much this stuff affects or does not affect me. It is the only positive that I get out of having all my insides removed.  I guess everyone bases their comments on their own reality and does not figure in on what others reality might be.   only to be expected.


Sheesh now where was I?  Oh yeah.  This on line journal keeps track of me and I am kinda glad I have done it.  I compared how I am today against how I was a year ago and can see a world of difference in my attitude, my physical well being, and even my daily outlook  (both emotionally and physically) just by reading what I had posted, heck even by some of the pictures.

So it has played a role in my life and I guess I will keep doing it until I stop - grin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks