Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday and it is coumadin & B-12 day

Just finished trimming and mowing the yards.  Just for grins I just did my blood pressure to see what it was.  It was 114 over 51 with a pulse of 78.  Really don't know if that is good or bad but as long as I am able to even get those stats I'm doing good.

Getting my B-12 injection to day and then right after I will be getting my blood level/thinner check.  I well imagine the Coumadin (Warfarin) medication is going to  change again.

Then I will be taking my buddy to get his haircut then getting my done also.

Nice to be having, for a change, another "normal" day with the minimum of sacrifice.  Hey what's a little food?  After last night at COSTCO we do seem to have a lot in our home inventory......grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks