Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trust issues..

Hit another high regarding weight today.  140 pounds even....  dang ! ! Thats' 15 lbs in a month.  WoW . . . . .


Let me tell you a little story about trust.  If you, by chance, have read any of my previous postings, you will remember the ones about ************************************************************

**********************************************************



    Anyway.  ********************************************


SB has become everything he, and I still do, ever hated growing up and that is  fanatical over the top christianism.  So every time he txt messages me I get biblical quotes and every time he calls and leaves me a message it is a sermon.  I just don't need or want my life complicated with or by fanatical pseudo christian fanatics.

Ok the point of this story is I get a txt message out of the blue (May 2nd) from my HS saying, and I quote:
....... ""Hope u were not offended I gave SB your number... He is like how SS was with me.  he just wants a relationship with his brother... I remember you saying you had respect for him.. OK.  Have a good day."" end quote.

Wonder where that came from or what drove her to text me that message... Oh yeah I remember, asked my SS to not say anything.  Gee talk about trust.......

Maybe she should look in the damn mirror and start to truly re-evaluate her own damn life and not try to complicate others. It is just one txt msg or voice message away from locking them all out again. Maybe HS would want me to say something to the supposed molester so that they can work things out. Doesn't she have an understanding of what trust is all about... DAMN DAMN...
I have been super successful over the years in staying out of the family drama and but as soon as I open myself up a little bit look what happens.....

Forewarned is forearmed

Saw an odd little movie called Shadowboxer.  It is a thriller saturated in sex and violence, is an extravagance that leaves you with your mouth hanging open — partly in admiration of its audacity and partly in disbelief at its craziness.  Playing one of the most unlikely couples in screen history, Helen Mirren and Cuba Gooding Jr. are Rose and Mikey, contract killers and lovers living in Philadelphia who happen to be stepmother and stepson.


REDACTED ON 19 July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks