Monday, April 30, 2012

30 Apr 12

My weight is climbing am 137 now.  Really odd in that I am starting to put the weight on.  Makes me feel good but am waiting for something bad to happen.  For every step in a forward direction I end up taking 2 backwards.

 Was a nice weekend.  Did yard work and physically did not hurt too bad.  Grass is starting to show in those places I had replanted.  Threw the ball with the doggie... I don't know who has more fun the dog or myself.  Weather is starting to become really nice.  Just warm enough. 

Still have not had a beer.. been since 09 July 2010 since I've had any and am so looking forward to my first one ! ! ! ! ! !

Talked with my brother-in-law Saturday for over an hour.  I goofed up once and said something along the lines of "you guys" but I don't know if he caught it or not.  The wife did.  It is coming up on a year since my sister died and I really do miss her and you could not ask for a better man than Glenn.

Bought a hose cart from Sam's club on Friday.  Long story short was not all there and had to take it back and get another one.  Ends up took about 1/2 hour to assemble it but it really helps clean up the look on the west side of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks