Monday, April 2, 2012

2 April 2012

Why oh why did I not listen to those that told me "Twilight Saga:   Breaking Dawn: Part 1" was so bad. Truly 1 hour and 57 minutes wasted... UGH.

Sunday I weighed over 130 lbs.  130.8 to be exact.  Then I don't know what happened but my body rejected me and overnight I lost almost 2 pounds.  Primarily water... darn... darn.

Sunday we watched Bing and Hope in The Road to Bali.  Never used to find that simplistic of a movie to be funny but it is/was.  Found myself laughing out loud a couple of times.

Still trying to figure out what my sister's angle was or is.  Was so successful in staying out of the family drama for so many years to get embroiled back in it.  Not gonna do it .... not gonna do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks