Friday, March 30, 2012

Laziness

Laziness just pure laziness keeps me from doing this everyday, as I should.

Spoke with *****************************************.  Suggested therapy to ******** and *********dismissed it because ******** said "they" said ************* was just being hormonal. **********************. 

Suggested direct confrontation **********************************but I gotta give ******* credit ********** wiggles out of it every time.
*********************************************************

Saw the pulmonary doc yesterday.  Everything clear and I do not have to go back anymore.

Getting blood drawn today for the cancer doc and then seeing the coumadin doc.  Last week coumadin level was at 4.0 which was totally unreal.  Changed amount of the drug to take so wonder what it will be today.




For many years I have been able to stay out of the**********************.


REDACTED ON 19 July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks