Friday, March 9, 2012

Days from Hell

The last 2 days have been pure emotional hell.  How does one deal with learning about the*****************?  This occurred approximately 40 years ago and I am just learning about it. And on top of that **********************.  Am I supposed to say something to someone?  Am I just the shoulder to cry on? Sounding board?

First inclination ***************, second thought is to just keep my mouth shut and see how this all plays out, third thought is it even true?  Am inclined to believe it but with reservations....

How can I ever********************************?


THIS POST REDACTED ON 18 July 2012.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks