Friday, April 13, 2012

Weight 13 April 2012 - edited to take meaness out..

Finally hit the 130 lb mark.  131.8 to be exact.  Must be those midnight ham sandwiches.  Kinda odd though because I have been not sleeping well because of getting up to go to the bathroom.  Must be those midnight snacks... grin

Of noteworthy note.  Sister has not called me in a few weeks.  .........................................  Sure is odd.  Leads .......................................  Mean of me to say ............................

............................................................................................
Too mean on my part?  probably but is the truth.

Was gonna try and work in the yard today but is chilly to me so going to stay inside.

Coumadin level was 3.8 yesterday.  Made another adjustment to the meds.  see what happens in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks