Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Taxes 18 Apr 12

Nothing to really report or gossip or talk about.  Tried to do more research on Short Bowel/Gut syndrome.  Found another website but nothing dedicated to us short bowel folks.  What is it?  Are we so few in number that no time or effort is being expended on our behalf?  Oh well.

Weighed 133.8 this morning so it has been 6 days in a row that I have weighed over 130 pounds.  Pretty cool even if I do say so myself. 

Slept a full 8 hours last night.  Yep that means I never had to get up and go to the bathroom  !!  !!  What a pleasurable experience.!.!.!

Had 4 pieces of toast for breakfast with Nutella on them.  Thought I would keep it light this morning.

Wife bought it the other day and I have not had it in over 50 years and had literally forgotten on how good it tasted.  Lip smacking good.

Also first time in over 25 years we are getting tax money back from the feds.  Weird feeling to get instead of giving.  Still had to pay the state though.

Saw where the Secret Service is going to investigate Ted Nugent... they should go back to more partying instead of investigating something or someone so stupid.  Who really gives a rat's rectum about Obama or Nugent for that matter.  Sheesh.

Yesterday I was able to run the weed whacker around the yard and then fertilize it.  Wore me out.  Got to try and build up my stamina and regain some muscle.  The last round in the hospital just knocked me for a loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks