Monday, April 23, 2012

Daughter's and brothers b'day

Today, the 23rd of April is my daughter's birthday and coincidentally my brother's also.  Did the facebook b'day wishes plus got them cards also.

Took the wife's car to Jiffy Lube and then had it washed and detailed.  Looks like a new car.

Filling out the paperwork to claim property, of some sort, being held by the state of Ohio in my mother's name. She died in December  1982.  Sent the info to my brother but he did not want to, or even care to see what it was so I decided to do the paperwork and see what happens.  Am curious what
"OTHER INT PROP IN SAFEKEEPING".  Is it just paperwork that was in a safety deposit box?  Don't think it is any sort of money or it would have be defined by the State of Ohio's unclaimed stuff web page info.

Oh well.  tomorrow is my birthdayand maybe we will go to Sam's club for the hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks