Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Intimate bathroom time

One of those "things" I've dreaded happening to me happened tonight at 10:15 or so  and that was I shit myself.  I have/had drunk a lot of water today that contained crystal light - must have been all the sugar, and that might have been why my system was not able to handle it.  (Although, drinking Mexican coke with real sugar does not have that kind of affect one me.)  I was/have been going to the bathroom once an hour for a least 7 hours with it being basically colored water and minimal particulate matter.  Enough so that my hemorrhoid decided to pop out and started to bleed again.
    Anyway went to bed at around 9:30, after the sleeping pill started to kick in, so was not able to finish watching the season ending episode of NCIS: LA.   At 1015 the pressure at the butt hole had increased enough to wake me up.

      I hurriedly slipped off the apnea mask and started walking to the bathroom but it started leaking out of me about 3/4 of the; thankfully nothing leaked onto the carpet.  I was able to contain it by grabbing the boxer shorts legs to keep it off the carpeting but by the time I hit the tile in the bathroom it could not be staved off.  Needless to say the bathroom floor, the exterior of the commode, my rear, my legs, and the commode interior got coated with excrement.  Disgusting Disgusting Disgusting

Now its 1130 PM I've had a shower, the commode has thoroughly been cleaned, along with the tiled floor in the bathroom.

This is the first time since leaving the hospital in August 2010 that this has happened.  At least the humiliation was contained to the house.  Wife does not even know about it yet.  Will probably tell her in the morning.

   So now here sitting and drinking a mexican coke and thinking about getting something to eat.  Edit:  Ended up making 2 ham sandwiches.

How crazy is my F'd up life.  At least if I would have had cancer I would have totally recovered or totally died not this piss ant lingering life I now lead.   AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! !  !!

edited on 17 May to add a couple of words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks