Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday.. In some pain

What a beautiful day; unfortunately I am not enjoying it very much.  In a lot of pain due diarrhea all last night and today. Even prep h is not helping and the one hemorrhoid is the size of my thumb.  Lordy Lordy but I do hurt.  Honestly 'tis my fault.  Sometime early last night, I think around midnight, I got up and had two bowls of cereal as the night time munchies.  Super mistake.

Coumadin level was a 2.9, so so but I don't have to go back and get it checked until the 31st of the month.  Getting better.

After the wife came home yesterday we went to Walgreens to pick up some drugs, Pet smart for doggie treats and dog food, and finally to Sam's Club.  Picked up some AA batteries, 2 big bags of mulch, and another hose reel like the  one I bought a week or so ago.  While we were there we spent an additional $4.60 for 3 Nathan's hot dogs and 2 large sodas.  A sumptuous feast in my book  ! !  !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks