Thursday, May 10, 2012

thursday-coumadin appt.

Gotta get my blood checked today.  Curious to what the coumadin level will be.  Have been fighting to get it back down to 2.5.
*************************************************************
Know it sounds infantile but I love..LOVE.. I say..... my 2001 FLSTS .  Just hope I can get my body back into a condition I can start riding again.  Even though the Doctor's (all of them) say it is an extremely bad idea to start riding again.  Kills me beyond belief...

Being cleaned up after a trip.
As an aside, means nothing to anyone unless you are an Heritage Springer Owners Association  (HSOA) member, as I am, and this ring brought up in a discussion.  GEAR RING


Check this website out.  What a cool ring.

http://www.kinektdesign.com/

Be really cool to have an HSOA ring based on the first image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks