Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday... 4 May 12

Guess I went a little overboard yesterday on my venting.  Let myself get a little angry.  oh well.

Have a doctor's appointment today.  My primary.  Now who is she again?  Been so long since I've had to see her, been at least a year, well maybe not that long but almost.  Heck, while in the hospital for a week in December, I never even heard from her.  Good system or is it just very few Doctor's want to come to New Mexico.  Guess they can't make the shekels here...

BTW:

shitz
Just another way of saying shit, (noun) without it looking so bad, used to express anger or frustration or confusion or excitement etc...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks