Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15th of May- - Tuesday - Grass

Short note maybe more later.  forgot to weigh myself this AM.  Now it is 1015 hrs.  had 3 bowel movements this morning.  Almost made me not do anything but since no pain no problem.

East side of the house, the side with the 3 Blue Spruce trees I planted grass seed in the bare spots.  So got to wait another 3 weeks to see if this seeding takes root.  So to speak. 
Using this
will hopefullybe become this


Not much was accomplished with the cancer/blood doc yesterday.  Am going to restart the liquid iron into my system then 6 weeks go back and be tested.  If iron levels are OK they are OK an nothing more to be done.  If not OK then the decision to either infuse or infuse with the bone marrow testing.  Am probably wrong but I don't think this doctor believes my iron levels are low because the short intestine.  I think his specialty blood cancers are overshadowing the short bowel syndrome. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks