Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nice lady

Should have done this a week ago! ! !   Wife works at a rehabilitation center and was in a conversation with either the head cook or one of them.  Wife was talking about what I am not able to eat, things like raw vegetables, which leaves out salads (whoever thought I would be the one to say I miss salads) which my system cannot process among other items.  Mind you I can eat anything I want but I pay for it by not being digested and passing straight through my system.

Wife goes in to work the next day and the lady brings her 5 huge Ziploc bags filled with different kinds of pasta salads.  I swear there must have been 10 to 12 pounds of food there.  Tuna pasta salad, pasta salad with grapes and pineapple, pasta salad with different kinds of cheese and I forget the other two.

Wife asked her how much it cost and the lady got offended ! ! !   I guess she loves to cook, and believe me, it was reflected in all food she made.  Lip smakin goot ! ! ! Except there was no broccoli (horrid . . horrid .. vegetable) which I guess tyhe wife told here I disliked with a passion.

!

Hard to believe there a folks like that left in this world.  Yea sure everyone you talk to say they are that type of person but it is nothing more than the mouth moving and no truth behind it.  Anyway what a wonderful and kind lady. 

From what I have been given to understand she will just decide to make something and she ends up making a  lot of it and her neighbors become the recipients.  Damn sure will never turn down any type of food she gives me.  grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks