Monday, May 21, 2012

run for the wall -21 May 12

Had a nice weekend... was lazy and did not do too much.

The run for the wall is happening again and with that in mind......

Last night was not the best of nights.  Woke up at whatever time and had a "midnight" snack of a glass of milk and 2 sandwiches.   Comes 3 AM and my butt hole hurts and I'm ferociously passing gas ferociously.  Only one thing to do so I went to the bathroom.  Was in there for at least 1/2 hour.  When done kinda hurt.  Just the lucky life I live I guess.

Stray thought..... Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks