Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just misc stuff

       I was able to mow the yards yesterday without any physical problems , well almost no problems..  Good deal although after using the weed whacker my arm had tremors or did it tremble.. hmmmm.  Anyway after using it I could hardly pick up my drink.  It has been two years since I fell down and played dead and I'm still recovering.  OK 'nough of the whining.

A beetle toon.

Beetle Bailey Cartoon for Aug/28/2012

        Had a massive scare Sunday.  We had not seen Rags (our dog) for a while and I went looking for him.  Normally he is right by Kathy, or on the futon, or in his bed, or standing and looking out the east side yards gate.  He was nowhere in the house and not outside but I happened to notice out of the master bedroom's window that the west side yard's gate was open.  Guess the wind blew it open.

      Walked out back to the RV gate, opened it, went out ion to the driveway and there was Rags just coming out of the neighbor's front porch.  That is such unusual behavior out of Rags that I was almost speechless.  He normally would never go past the  side yard gate but this time he did and since I had the garage doors open about 3 foot he went through the garage and over to the neighbors.  Kept the panic out of my voice and told him to get home, he did, and I breathed a sigh of relief.  My fault really because I left the garage doors open and had not made sure the side yard gate was firmly latched.  Scary. Only the 2nd time in eight years that something like this has happened.

     On to a light note.  I could not believe haw lazy I was on Saturday.  Since the wife is recovering from her surgery she was laying on the couch watching TV while I was reading the Hunger Games Trilogy.   We ended up watching MTV's Teen Mom series the whole day and up until 1130 that night.  Goofy crazy.... still can't believe we did something like that especially me because I can't stand that kind of crap.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks