Monday, August 6, 2012

8.6.12

Today I have an appointment with my Primary Care Physician. (PCP).  Have a few questions I need to ask but we will probably go over my last test results.  Results were not perfect but most were within range.

Nothing much else to report because nothing much happened over the weekend.  What little did happen was we went shopping with the wife buying a dress and me getting a link taken out of my watch band.  Feels nice to have the watch fit me instead of sliding up and down my arm all the time. Also bought ring expanders so that I can wear my wedding ring once again.  Costs about 30 dollars if I take it into a jeweler to resize but only 5 bucks for the plastic ones.  I know Mr Cheap.

Did have some friends stop by.  The last time we saw them was Thanksgiving.  Really nice evening spent swapping  lies and laughing.

He had some concerns that if I swapped the bike out for a Corvette I was making a mistake because the 'Vette was yellow in color and that it was a C-4 and not a C-5

Potential swap for the bike.
Did believe that I should look at converting the bike to a trike but I don't want to spend 10K of retirement dollars.  It looked like I was going to close out this chapter of my life and that would have been so sad.  Even my daughter stated "did he have a death wish" when she found out I had ridden the bike on Friday for a couple of miles.  She, and my wife, are probably right but still, it is an extremely emotional issue for me which I truly think no one gives a dam about.  
Oh well to each their own

Maybe the cheaper version of  3 wheels might make my last few years OK.

Check them out.

http://www.mtcvoyager.com/

Copy and past to your browser if all else fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks