Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Busy Work


Going to work on the windows on the west side of the house today because the sprinklers have left water marks and calcium deposits on them.  So I gotta scrape the calcium off and polish them back to being clear glass again.

This is where I need to be drinking my dearly beloved beer to do this.  It is absolutely boring scut work but it must be done.  Although I have not had any alcohol since I fell down and played dead, mainly because I am worried on how my body will react I guess.  I keep saying I'm gonna have a beer but I never do.  Maybe Friday.

Beetle Bailey Cartoon for Aug/29/2012


On a nasty political note:

http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/245767-samuel-l-jackson-asks-why-rnc-spared-by-isaac

http://nation.foxnews.com/ellen-barkin/2012/08/28/ellen-barkin-hopes-hurricane-kills-every-pro-life-xenophobic-gay-bashing-sob-rnc

 I have edited the below because what I wrote was just as nasty as these people are.  Don't need in depth comments about the KKK or the Nazi's.

     What makes people like Samuel Jerkson, Ellen BarFin, Rush Limberger, and even the doofus from MSNBC - Chrissy Matthews such nasty human beings?

      These people are just plain ignorant but what is more of a shame is that normal people take their words to heart.  I should probably not even pay attention to what these fools say and don't let them get me all riled up.  I'm glad I don't have much longer on this earth.  Makes me ill.  And then they get called on it and they some half assed apology and we buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks