Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jan 2013 Weight stats

 Below are the statistics for the month of January  2013.

   I think that I will stop using the daily log (kept in the kitchen) of what I eat, drink and how many times I go to the bathroom - to include color, consistency, and how much).  I might make an exception to this if I am having a bad day so that I can try to figure out what caused it.

   I will, however, continue to keep the weight log in the bathroom so that I can continue with these weight statistics.  Gives me something to do...

   Since it is now Thursday 1/31/2013 at 8:34:29 AM
It has been this long since I fell down and played dead:

2 years 6 months 20 days 12 hours 59 minutes 29 seconds or
133 weekends or 936 days or  22,452 hours (14,968 waking hours) or
1,347,179 minutes or  80,830,769 seconds

I am about as stable as I ever will be I guess so I need to just get on with life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks