Thursday, January 24, 2013

Canx apointment

Dang them folks...

      Had my magnesium infusion consultation cancelled on me this morning.  The reason?  Doctor on call for the infusion center was uncomfortable in his knowledge level and felt he would be able to benefit me. HuH?  That's a first! !  So, anyway, I will be rescheduled when a particular doctor is available for the west side/High Resort center.  I guess I could have gone into Albuquerque but since I am not in imminent danger of my electrolytes going crazily out of whack I can wait.  Oh well.


     Pause here while I check something out.........  Ok back.  I thought I had talked about my Delta faucet prior to today but I guess not.



     The story.  Our kitchen sink started to leak at the base of the spout.


     Come to find out, even though I bought them when we remodeled the kitchen in June of 2003 they were still under the lifetime owner warranty.  Contacted customer service 2 weeks ago told them the story and they were going to send a new replacement spout .

plus o-rings and plastic retainer.

     On the 22nd I received a small package that container the following:

     They had been shipped via UPS to the ABQ post office and then delivered to the house.  The tracking number on the items did not match up to the tracking number I had been given by Delta so I waited for the spout but it never came.  I called Delta today gave them the case # and asked what had really been sent.  They looked into the case and said only the spout retainer and the o-rings had been sent.
     Anyway when done I had to take several pictures and send to them and I did.  See below:




     Hopefully they will be sending the spout this time. 

The spout alone, since the series has been discontinued, will cost $140.00 by itself.  Be a shame to have to buy a whole new faucet system.

We will see what will happen later today and tomorrow.

One more UFO story.

 UFO may have been military plane

AMHERST, Mass. (UPI) -- Authorities said a military plane was flying over Massachusetts during reported UFO sightings, but a military spokesman said the descriptions don't match.

Federal Aviation Administration spokesman James Peters said agency officials at Bradley International Airport reviewed radar data from Jan. 8 when residents in the Amherst and Pelhem area reported a mysterious aircraft traveling slowly and unusually low over the area from 5:45 to 6:15 p.m., the Daily Hampshire Gazette reported Wednesday.

"The only aircraft that was operating in the area was a military aircraft doing practice approaches to Westover [Air Reserve Base]," Peters wrote in an email to the Northampton newspaper.

Lt. Col. James Bishop, Westover's chief of public affairs, said the aircraft was a C5 cargo plane. However, he said the C5, one of the world's largest aircraft, does not match the description of the craft reported by residents. The residents said the object appeared to be triangular or diamond shaped and about the size of two or three cars. They said it appeared to travel silently at a low altitude.

"There's just no mistaking that," Bishop said. It's quite a loud sound and quite a big aircraft, he said of the cargo plane. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks