Thursday, January 3, 2013

December weight stats


    December info but then check out how the states changed once I added the first 3 days of January 2013 ! !  I changed the goal so that the chart would reflect the stats.  The Goal is an arbitrary figure any way.

    BUT now am worried that I will gain too much weight and the thoughts of eating less kind of bothers me...  Going to try and figure something out regarding the curbing of my appetite.

    Of further note, and maybe my logic is tenuous, the drinking the Mexican coke (has real sugar instead of high fructose) helps in creating normal bowel movements.  I know it sounds strange but it happens every time I have more than 2 bottles a day.  And this is consistent time after time.  BUT..maybe it also has to do with the amount of starches (potatoes) and meat I have been eating in the last two months.
  BUT... maybe it also has to do with some of the apple pie and Powdered sugar donuts I've eaten in the last few months ...



With the January 2013 data added - remember just 3 days of weight data...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks