Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nuthin' much

Not much to say.  Have been a little sick the last few days.  Can't pinpoint exactly what started it or even the whys'.
    Sunday morning I weighed in at 156.2 pounds. today I weigh in at 152.5.
Have had a lot of gas ... hmmmm .... burping type not farting type.


  Tried using Maalox Advanced, didn't work.  Tried a Zantac but it only work short term.  Even tried some baking soda in a small glass of water and that did not work.  So, essentially, just stopped eating or rather cut back drastically.  Had some saltine crackers Sunday night, tiny bowl of cereal with a few pieces of toast on Monday.  Monday night had chicken salad on two small hamburg buns.

   My stomach had also felt very hard, like something was pushing from the inside but today it is back to normal, ie. soft.  As I said I have no idea why.  Feel OK now.  Had a normal breakfast.  Just a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Even the wife can't believe (I'm with her here) thta I like that cereal so much.

Received a call yesterday from the infusion clinic.  Have an appointment at 1 PM on the 1st of Feb.  Hope my slightly bad attitude does not show.  Why in the hell is a consultation going to last 1 1/2 hours?  I wonder if the doctor even looks at my record prior to coming in.  Am I going to have to tell him my whole sad tale?

We will see.
          

Only thing I can belly ache about is that some one left a comment about poor spelling.  I must say that they are full of crap but then I looked at  .. well here it is.


of course lіke yоur website hοwеvеr you
neеd to сheck the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
Μany of them аre rife with spelling issueѕ
аnd I find it very troublesome to inform
thе realіty nevertheless I'll surely come back again.
Here is my web-site - paydayloans

Pay attention to them wanting me to check out their website.  Geez spammers on my little, hidden and out of the way page.  I tink they stoop to low....

And a little too close to home humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks