Friday, February 8, 2013

Just some words on virtual paper

Had blood drawn again yesterday.  Magnesium results were 1.4.  Last week results were 1.6.  Standard range is 1.4 - 2.6.  So am within range but on the low end.  Having blood drawn two more times in the next 2 weeks so that way the Infusion doc can decide on what to do.

I actually really only have one complaint and it has nothing to do with short bowel although it started with the SBS operation.  My femoral artery re-blocked back then.  The blockage causes me pain in my right foot and calf.   I wished that the numbness and loss of feeling would go away.  I have noticed that taking the codeine sulphate 4 times a day to slow down motility actually takes away 30-40% of the daily pain.  I did not realize that it that much of an effect on me.

today Going for my warfarin/Coumadin level test.  Oh well.

Just finished watching a Swedish movie called " The Man from Beijing"

From IMDB - A cold day in January 2006. The police makes a horrible discovery in the Swedish town of Hudiksvall: In one night, 18 people have been brutally murdered in the small town. The police suspects a madman behind the bestial act. But when judge Birgitta Roslin hears the news, she instantly knows that her grandparents August and Britta Andrén are among the victims. And even more: Almost everybody killed somehow relates to her. She realizes that the police is following a wrong track and starts to investigate on her own. Her search leads Brigitta to China where she finds out about the cruel scheming of the leading elite.

Don't understand the Swedish mentality but it was a really good movie although 3 hours long.

Had a little bit of fun a little bit ago.  I answered the phone and a guy identified himself as Robert and that he had a report of my computer running slow.  BOING BOING .. Have we all heard of this scam or what????

Anyway I started to speak to him in a very poor imitation of a Mexican accent.  Telling him it was really slow, so slow I could hardly keep up with it.  It was running slow slow that it had effected my English skills - - He hung up on me. ! ! !  ! ! ! !

So funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks