Thursday, December 20, 2012

Once again - Nothing in Particular to impart

     Have 2 doctor's appointments today.  One for Coumadin and one for the B-12 shot.  Considering this time last year I was headed for a week long stay in the hospital I feel really good ! !

     Still having trouble with the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting and the gun hysteria that follows.

    Disturbed or not, why little kids?  There are a ton of evil adults out there.  Maybe because I'm older or myself having come so close to death, I find myself continuing to tear up over the personal stories of grief coming out of the shooting.

  Other than the above I truly have nothing of note to say - not that I have ever had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks