Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

 


and another



and another





Well now.. Having a cup of coffee with my doggie on my lap.  Wife is at work-yeah go figure, Grandkids are in some far off place called California, and one nice thing about today is/was yesterday.

    Got/received a call from a friend that I've known and ridden bikes with for over 40 years! ! !  Lord, some of the things we used to do would have us shot today !  !
Spent almost 2 hours catching up.  Now that we both are officially old we also have the old age stories to go with the age.  He suffered a stroke so sometimes words get substituted and it comes across really funny.

   Just edited some stuff out .....

   Hell, I started this log as a way to vent some of my inner anguish and to tell you the truth I can't for fear someone will read what I have wrote and get all pissy assed over it.

    Damn, sounds like a frikken confessional doesn't it .......

Screw it.  here are some pictures:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks