Friday, October 26, 2012

What really is an Mesenteric Ischemia




I was changing the wordage under "The Daily Shitz" title and I decided I wanted to find out what the percentage of survival really is when it happens.

So while I continue to search for the stats here is a pretty good reading of what a  Mesenteric Ischemia is about.


http://www.vascularweb.org/vascularhealth/Pages/mesenteric-ischemia.aspx


And this is really cool PowerPoint presentation on ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURYSMS

http://www.vascularweb.org/practiceresources/Documents/BrandingPDFs/velazquez_aaa.ppt#288,1,Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing some good stuff here, I want to share a testimony on how Dr Itua herbal medicine cured my prostate cancer completely with no side effects.
    Dr Itua herbal medicine can cure all sort of diseases and chronic illness, you can contact dr itua by email or visit his website to get your own herbal healing,
    Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks