Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pernicious anemia and bone marrow testing

Have been lazy the last couple of days.

Because of the pernicious anemia, on Monday I had the bone marrow testing procedure conducted.  I kinda prepped myself for it by taking a percocet prior to leaving the house, figuring that it would help keep any pain away.  I guess I was over zealous in the anticipation of the pain the would be accompanying the procedure.  There was some pain involved but way less than anticipated.  The next day, Tuesday, was different because there was a high level of discomfort, a super dull achy feeling that has now disappeared altogether.

   Will not know the results for at least a week.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001595/


Hit another weight high today - 150.4 pounds.

Also go today for another B-12 shot.

Gotta love Archie, the comic strip. Some humor:
Archie Cartoon for Oct/24/2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks