Thursday, October 4, 2012

Drunk without drinking - High without drugs?

      Well, the problem with me being either drunk or high has now finally been figured out.  Previously I had alluded to, several times, about getting up in the middle of the night and being so drunk or high I could not hardly stand up nor walk a straight line.

See this graphic?  Can you read what it says?
       Well this was done around 2 AM in the morning on the 2nd of October and I was so drunk/high I could hardly walk and barely able to speak. I could walk but it was in a zig-zag fashion.  My wife said at the time she thought I had gotten into the beer in the garage refrigerator but I had not.  She also was afraid that I was going to fall and hit my head so she carried a drink I had gotten and then helped me into the bedroom and finally to bed.

      To make a long story short I had been working in and around the yards all day and had been drinking mexican coke all day long plus I had several in the evening before I went to bed.  I had not noticed it but the wife said I was slurring my words slightly. A bottle of Mexican Coke.
   
     I believe the association of being high/drunk is being caused by the amount of coke I had drunk and the sugars involved with it.

Now I have to find out the mechanics of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks