Monday, October 8, 2012

Weight

  Hit a new high this morning, weight wise that is.  Weighed in at 150 pounds even, so that is a 6 pound gain in the last 30 days.  I really don't think I want to gain any more weight even though I had said my goal was a 155 lbs.  I have got a little pouch and am happy with it and my body mass index (bmi) is now in the normal range.....


Beetle Bailey Cartoon for Oct/08/2012

Weekend went by super fast even though I did, or we did, nothing.  Balloon Fiesta started on Saturday and already the complaints have started.  One would seriously think after all these years they would have the transportation system down pat but, alas, massive problems once again with those in charge saying to bad so sad. I always seem to forget that New Mesico is just another 3rd world country and the lack of attention to detail just does not happen here - but - the defenders of this are strongly supportive of the just live with it attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks