Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grocery Shopping @ Walmart

I knew it was gonna eventually happen but it looks like they have finally decided to do a bone marrow test.  Got 5 weeks to prep, mentally at least.  Told the doc no more pain and if they are gonna do the test,  no pain ! !  !

Had more blood pulled this morning for my Primary Care Physicians meeting tomorrow.  See if that blood test matches up with the one yesterday.  I know that each doc is looking for their own specific items but I wonder if there is any crossover.  Gonna take yesterdays results in to her when I go.

After having my blood drawn I went grocery shopping at Walmart.  Something has gotta be wrong.  The parking lot was basically empty and there were hardly anyone in the store although there was some kind of pep rally going on in the back of the store.  Lot of cheering and hand clapping.  The cult of Walmart?

Semi funny ??

Mother Goose & Grimm Cartoon for Sep/18/2012

















/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks