Friday, September 21, 2012

Coumadin results

    Coumadin results were great.  Had a 2.4 reading.  I know sounds good but the day before, or even today, my reading could be a 3.0.  The good thing that came out of the 2.4 reading was my next visit will be in 3 weeks.  That sure beats the weekly schedule or even the every other week appointments.

    One thing I did not mention yesterday was something really strange happened the night before.   At around 3 AM I had to go to the bathroom ( U folks with SBS know what I'm saying).  So I took off the sleep apnea mask, went to get out of bed and damn near face planted myself against the wall next to the bed. I was either high or drunk am not sure but I was something.  I was able to catch myself and get orientated then wobbled my way to the bathroom.  It really took a long time to go that 15 or so feet.  At one point I thought I was going to resort to crawling my way to the bathroom I was so out of it.


    So finally got there and went to sit on the toilet seat and damn near missed the seat, caught myself and then corrected my aim and sat down.  Then I darn near face planted myself (again) against the wall in front of me.  So I took care of business and reeled and wobbled my way back to the bed.  Somewhere between leaving the bathroom and arriving at the bed there is no memory of that.  Last thing I do remember until 7:30 AM ( an hour and one/half past my normal wake up time) was my head , for lack of a better term, was my head flopping into the pillow and semi pulling the covers over me.

                       

                              Too bad I could not have enjoyed it more.




Humor for today:
Barney Google And Snuffy Smith Cartoon for Sep/21/2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks