Monday, September 17, 2012

Blood Doc

          Have an appointment with the cancer/blood doc today.  Just routine but, again, I know he is going to want to do a bone marrow test.  I betcha on it ! ! !

We will see what happens.
          Still pondering trading the bike for a Corvette.  Not sure the wife likes the idea or not.  Darn ! !  ! !  Maybe if with the weight comes some extra strength things will be OK.

Cartoon for today is:

For Heaven's Sake
For Heaven's Sake Cartoon for Sep/17/2012

and just for me and grins my buddy beetle:

Beetle Bailey Cartoon for Sep/17/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks