Thursday, September 20, 2012

Coumadin Appt today

Well my primary care doc thinks everything is OK with the exception of my iron/blood levels.  Told her about the bone marrow testing the Oncology center wants to do.  She not so subtly said we need to rule out whether or not you have cancer.  What the hell ! ! ! ! !

I told her it was simply amazing to me that now I need to worry about cancer, how stupid is that?  She just looked at me.  To use the amazing word again....  I told her it is amazing to me that these issues never occurred prior to July 9th, 2010. That was the day when I fell down and played dead and they removed my intestines and as fallout from that I now  have major malabsorption issues.  Her response to that.  Your such a miracle guy that I should just be happy and do whatever they think needs to be done.  WTF ! ! ! !

Sigh....

Some humor:
Beetle Bailey Cartoon for Sep/20/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks