Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another doctors appt.

Sigh.... Another doctors appointment today.  Going to see my primary care doc and she, probably, is going to address the B-12 issue among a couple of other items.  I think I will broach the subject of the hematology doctor and the bone marrow testing.  I guess my red blood cells have mutated since the last blood doc test and visit.  Am not quite sure she has access to the Oncology centers patient information or website but will be interested in what she will have to say.

To be honest I am starting to feel like I am nothing more than dollar signs to these people.

I will have had an appointment with one kind of doctor (or another)  every day this week.  Have had blood drawn both on Monday and Tuesday.  My only appointment free day will be Friday.  Thank God my body is cooperating with me and I am able to do all these visits without the help of my wife.
***************************************************************
On a different, and disgusting, note:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/18/13938087-rhode-island-school-bans-father-daughter-dances-says-they-break-the-law?lite

Then just check this out.  Not quite comic relief.

http://www.providenceonline.com/stories/Cranston-father-daughter-dance-banned-ACLU-Steve-Brown,3378?showpoll=1

More stupid ACLU stuff:

ACLU Now Actively Aiding Al Qaeda - Talking Points 

ACLU: Arizona immigration policy proven to be racially 

ACLU to represent KKK in Ga. litter program fight -

Automated License Plate Recognition in ... - Las Vegas 

Forced Pregnancy Tests Or Expulsion? ACLU Blasts 

ACLU to protest proposed Hinds saggy pants ban |

Lots more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_court_cases_involving_the_American_Civil_Liberties_Union

Stupid headlines:  Tell me this country is not going to hell in a hand basket ! !

Student denied entry to Obama speech at university for wearing 'McCain' t-shirt...

COPS: Disabled Woman Dies After Being Beaten By 11-Year-Old Son...

REPORT: Number of able-bodied adults on food stamps doubled after Obama suspended work requirement...

Police: Pennsylvania couple sold neighbor’s lost puppy for $50 

Chef admits cooking wife’s body 

On a more solemn note:  Harvard claim of Jesus’ wife papyrus scrutinized

Back to stupid:

Robber snatches gold chain from 4-yr-old boy 

600-year-old bra found in Austrian castle

Alcoholic Zoo Chimp Gets Sent To Rehab

Tree Exorcist Attacks Parisian Foliage

Drunk Woman Runs Through School Brandishing Sword

Naked Snow Sculpture Declared Indecent, Covered Up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks