Thursday, December 1, 2011

1 Dec 11

Cannot believe it is the first of December already.  Time is just flying past me............

Stats this AM:
Blood Pressure first time was 101/40 did it 5 minutes later was 108/43 pulse 78.  Fairly consistent.

Weight before poop was 148.2  and after was 147.  1.2 pounds might not sound like a lot but every ounce is important to me.  So far this morning I have went to the bathroom 2 times and I weigh right now @ 0925 hrs 147.4

8 AM - Breakfast consisted of a bowl of instant oatmeal and 4 pieces of toast with butter and peanut butter.

Supposed to get a cold front in and am not looking forward to that.  I have to go out this week and get blood work done.  Hope it does not snow.

I'm getting frustrated with words with friends because I am getting my ass kicked all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks