Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Nov 11 - all this talk about shitz

Stats this AM:
BP 104/58 Pulse 79 (Wonder how high I can make it go if I drink some really strong coffee)

Shitz occurred 2 times so far today and it is only 0930.  Lost a pound on the first one at 0720.  I weighed 146.0 after the morning constitutional.  Had a bowl of fake/instant oatmeal 0800 then shite again at 0815.  this one was also chunks of fecal matter in a little water.  Good shitz by my reckoning.

Spent too much time on the words with friends - like I have nothing else to do... Like doing it but it just bugs me.

Figure this one out.  My sister gave me a Messianic cross which (supposedly)  is a symbol that links Jew and Gentile, the Old and New Testaments, and Judaism and Christianity.

Now, supposedly it was my Mothers or grandmothers.  Both had one and my sister that died ended up with both.  Now my problem is that if it was my grandmothers it does not make any sense.  Supposedly she was Irish and along with her first husband came over on the boat from Ireland. City of Cork/County of Cork with a last name of McDonald.  Would that make her a catholic?  When he, the upright man that he was, abandoned her and her child (children? - only knew my mother as an only child but who really knows) in St Louis she eventually met the grandfather that I know, John Micsec(k).  He, also supposedly, was from Yugoslavia/Austria.  So I could see him being Jewish and her wanting to help mesh their beliefs.  Just a strange little tale.
Sister and I talked about the family background.
I realised how much I distrusted my brothers view or memories and how colored they were.  To bad we can't have these type of conversations.  Oh well - -such is life.

Edited on 1 Dec 11

Oh well...Maybe more a little later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks