Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, the 28th of November

Well... "I" had a wonderful time with the sister, brother-in-law, and 3 kids here.  I originally thought that the sound levels would kill me but guess what?  I adapted well with only one time the doggy got to me.  Had friends come over and he just yapped and yapped and I just yelled.  Funny but the whole house got quiet and everything was good.  Guess when I yelled it released my tension.

Literally ate myself into a daze.  Was really worried that eating that much food would give me a terrible case of the diarrhea but that did not happen.  Just my normal loose watery shitz.

Heck here is a summary:
19th - Went to the bathroom 11 times - ain't that the shitz! ! !
20th - 5 times
21st - 3 times
22nd - 3 or 4 times
23rd - 4 times
24th - 8 times but I got to say it was not as bad as it looks on paper.  All the stools were thick like applesauce and/or pudding ( agood thing)
25th - 6 times
26th - 4 times
27th - 4 times.
28th - today - so far have only went once at 8 AMand it was chunks and heavily colored thick water.

Weight before I went shitz was 147.2 weight after was 146.2.  So far today I have ate only a bowl of oatmeal and a poppy seed muffin.

Also got really envious of the I-Pads my sis and bil had.  From what my wife tells we cannot afford one because I'm retired.  I guess I should have just not have had this money problem -removed because derogatory about being so poor since I retired. Oh well such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks