Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday the 24th of November 2011

Another morning, amazingly, I woke up.  Some stats you could care less about.

Blood Pressure today:  - 125 (Systolic)  over 93 (diastolic) with a heart rate of 81.      Took it a few minutes later and it was 102/68 HR 74.

Weight today is 147.4 before I took a shitz and that is the highest it has been since July 10th of 2010.  Wait until I start describing them-you will be in for a treat because the is no medical terminology I can find to describe the many variations of stools. 

Saw Dylan Dog: Dead of Night yesterday. Its the adventures of supernatural private eye, Dylan Dog, who seeks out the monsters of the Louisiana bayou in his signature red shirt, black jacket, and blue jeans.
Wasn't bad but nowhere near as it could have been. I really have become jaded..
More later maybe.. 

I'm surprised I've done this for two days in a row and wonder how long it will be before a family member finds this  (I know I not write any really mean stuff but I wanted to especially since my youngest (full blood) sister' death..  I've had the feeling I should go back through my old posts and remove any truly mean stuff.  I'll have to think about it.

Don't know if I said anything before but I am now playing "words with friends" via Facebook.  My sister, my brother-in-law, and a friend from Ca. 

This is gonna not sound nice but I hope I do not get anymore invitations to play.  At one time in my life I could of given a rats ass if I hurt someones feelings.  For some reason now I care.  I guess a shrink would have fun with that. Maybe dying has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks