Friday, December 2, 2011

2 Dec 11 - Dead battery

Today's stats:
Weight:  146.2 after the morning shitz
BP:  105/61 Pulse 78

1st shite was at 630 AM then I weighed my self and then 1/2 later had to go again.  The first was chunky tuna and the second was the consistency of rice pudding.  Both are good.

Had to get my blood tested today for my PCP.  Yesterday afternoon I thought I would start the Mazda and lo & behold it had a dead battery.  Now ain't that the shitz! !   My fault really; I had not started the vehicle in about 2 weeks, should have figured this would happen.  Put my murdercycle's battery charger on it but by the time my wife came home it still had not charged sufficiently enough to even roll over.  So when she got home I jump started it.  Left it run for a little bit then drove it about 5 miles.  Made kinda of a circle around my house and even went past the new hospital on Unser and Westside drive.  About 9 PM I started it again and then this morning at 7 AM to ensure it would start.  Battery got a good charge in it this morning by going to the clinic, Krispy Kreme, gas station and home again.

Yeah, I took a coupon to the doughnut shop and got a coffee and a holiday 'nut.  Plus I bought a sour creme one to boot.  Bought the local newspaper and was gonna read it while having the coffee and doughnut but changed my mind.  The flippin place was packed and this is at 11AM.  Someone even had their 6 kids there.  Not to be mean but putting sugar into these kids mouth was an evil thing to do.  One of the munchkins had a perfect oval around his mouth from the icing.  She, the mother, probably could not figure out why her darlings were running around a screaming like little animals.  Needless to say but no reading was accomplished.  Ate the doughnuts and left.  Was proud of myself for not starting a confrontation although there was another gentleman who told one of the kids to leave him alone and get back to his mother.  I almost said good job.

Still wonder how long it will be before someone I know discovers this site.  Maybe more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Easiest if you use the Anonymous as the profile. But hey.. what do I know. If you want to criticize or lambast me please feel free to do so. . . In advance, Thanks